Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The rain. The resolution.


I can't say that I hate the rain but sometimes it's quite irritating. It rained last week when I'm in school. Me and my friend got no umbrella to get to his car. I am thinking of buying an umbrella from the campus' merchandise display, but there was no umbrella there. I wonder why universities sell all kind of merchandises but not umbrella. Maybe those dudes in there haven got a tinge of knowledge about practicality. I'm NOT complaining, instead I'm just curious of how different other people's thought are from mine. Maybe I'm just a weirdo, or maybe I'm just to much of a perfectionist( you know? typical virgo). Back in the bar, I'm just trying to make a complimentary post to the RAIN because it let me realise something important for me....

1 comment:

TzeSwee said...

tidak langsung menarik perhatian saya...
wahahaha...
i lazy update my blog le...